Friday, July 3, 2009

I Figured Out How the Cubs Can Win


Just put in Andy White!

The Cubs are 16-9 when Blanco plays. I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

Lot's of moves recently, although nothing as fancy as Mr. Fancy pants DeRosa going to the Cardinals. Let's see how Baker works out. Ojo is still on the DL. Farney is gone. How is it we have no problem getting rid of our suck-asses except for Rule 5? With Ramirez, Guzman and White Slice coming back on Monday, it means more moves. I see Fuld and Fox going down, along with Notre Dame. I could be wrong though, I always am.

Andy White June totals:
66 AB/17 Hits/3 Doubles/7 RBIs/.310OBP/.303SLG/.258AVG

Not too bad. But as we all know Andy is known for his fielding, which included a Top 10 play on Sportscenter just this past week.

Go Andy!

0 comments: